The Law Offices of Marjory Cajoux was established in 1996 by founder and visionary Marjory Cajoux, Esq. We are a full service boutique firm that specializes in providing personalized (client-focused) service with skilled expertise and quality representation.
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn we are equipped with a multilingual staff that has served and represented individuals, families and businesses in State and Federal courts throughout the Tri-State area. Although our offices are primarily located in New York City, we have successfully served clients with operations in France, Haïti, Jamaica, Singapore and the Bahamas.
- Real Estate (Commercial & Residential) 40%
- Immigration (Family based, professional, business & scholastic sponsorship) 35%
- Wills, Estate, Administration & Probate 20%
- Personal Injury (World Trade Center Claims) 5%
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- Connecticut, 1993
- New York, 1994
- Law Firm 500 Honoree, 2017 – 2018
- Haitian Creole