Every Business Needs Reliable And Experienced Legal Representation
One of the ways businesses thrive is from the strength of their contracts and its ability to successfully navigate legal disputes, should they arise. At The Law Offices of Marjory Cajoux, we are committed to helping business owners efficiently and effectively resolve their legal issues so they can focus on their core operations.
Offering A Full Array Of Services For New York Businesses
We offer legal counsel to small and midsized businesses to navigate contractual negotiations, disputes, as well as:
- Entity formation for small to medium-sized businesses, and 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations
- Drafting and reviewing contracts with partners, suppliers, distributors, landlords, employees, and others
- Attaining visas and other business-related immigration needs
- Commercial Real Estate purchase and sales agreements and disputes
- Resolving business disputes through commercial litigation
- International business transactions
We are able to provide the continuity and reliability of an in-house counsel, without the high cost of a full-time attorney. We also have extensive experience representing clients outside the U.S.