A Law Firm That Treats Clients With Respect
At The Law Offices of Marjory Cajoux, we work hard to accomplish your goals and advance your interests. Our clients are vital members of the communities we serve. As a result, we offer multilingual legal services in English, Haïtian Creole, Spanish and French.
Learn more about our founding attorney Marjory Cajoux.
Experienced Guidance In A Wide Range Of Legal Matters
For more than two decades, The Law Offices of Marjory Cajoux has been assisting individuals, families and small businesses by providing essential legal services in:
- Real Estate transactions and disputes
- Business formation and development
- Assist in relocation or expanding foreign businesses to the United States
- Immigration laws for family and corporate-based sponsorships
- Creating a will and other estate planning matters
- Guiding families through the New York probate process
- Experts of the Violence Against Women Act a law which protects victims of domestic violence, by allowing them to obtain their green card without the assistance of their abusive spouse.
We advocate for our clients by effectively, navigating them through the legal system and its processes. In addition, our firm is also a proud supporter of our local New York community.
We are one of the few New York law firms who caters to clients from Haïti, the West Indies, Latin America, and the greater Francophone communities.
– Firm Founder Marjory Cajoux
Learn More At An Initial Consultation
No matter what legal issue you are facing, the first step is to speak with an experienced attorney who can help you identify and consider your options. We will evaluate the details of your case and work with you to form a decisive strategy.